Sunday, August 17, 2008

What is on your Vision Wall?

Hello!

Happy Sunday! I have had a great week with school and work, while working with people who are discovering Pocket of Pearls. I have a monthly newsletter starting on September 1, so be sure to sign up for this subscription. Send your email address to newsletter@pocketofpearls.com and you will be added to our database.

Yes, I have a Vision Wall! I have had a version of this for many, many years. I have had one in the past since I was in my 20’s [in the 80’s] cut out photos of effects I wanted in my life and place them in areas I would view a lot. I didn’t think of it as visualizing tho, only of dreaming. However, I believed the right ones would come true. I had some friends think this was comical or silly, so I started putting these things or lists of dreams only where I could see it. Maybe I shouldn’t of cut back a bit from others seeing it, but what mattered is ‘I’ believe it and loved doing it!

Once I started working from home, I started putting items on the wall in my home office. It became my Vision wall. Once I saw The Secret, the validation was great and I even got much more specific in my dreams. Visualizing to materializing is the key to moving forward and one day living your dreams. It is a huge notch above positive thinking, but we must feel optimistic with our ‘Vision Wall’. [Trivia on Merna - Her hair salon’s she had in the 90s and the early 2000’s name was Visions. Health issues ended her stylist career.]

This is where your journal Pocket of Pearls will start you on this path to materializing your passions. We must ignite the fire inside of us to create this lure of attraction. Remember, in the law of attraction like attracts like. However, if our inner voice isn’t positive and peaceful you will attract more negativity. All of us have experienced this and not realized it and it can start changing today. Pocket of Pearls is the one-step with a big impact on changing your path. Aren’t you worth starting this healthier path today? The answer is ..... YES!

Have a Great Day!
Merna

No comments: