Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn is in the air!

Hello all!

I apologize for not posting for a while here on our blog. Life has been crazy busy = all good though! Recently, I started taking interviews of potential Motivational teachers to facilitate Pocket of Pearls WorkShops in their areas. The response has been incredible! My goal is to have all three of my workbooks and their coordinating workshops circulating by the end of 2009. I seem to be attracting the most amazing people who are like-minded and have the desire to add Motivational teacher to their resume. If you know of anyone please send them to my website for more information.

In addition, I am embarking on private practice coaching utilizing my workbooks. My specialties are relationship with self, the grief process, and personal success. There is a page devoted to my coaching practice on my revamped website, so check it out.

I had the honor to be interviewed this past week for The Authentic You companies BlogTalkRadio.com program. She picked my ‘entrepreneurial’ mind and we had a great time. If you would like to listen to it, it is on the media page of the website.

Overall, I am stopping to admire the remarkable autumn we are having and the gifts I have been given. Today, when I was out and about I made it a point to notice all the fall colors I have in front of me. What a comforting feeling to see such priceless gifts today, on this day of rest. I challenge you to look around you and discover a gift you see today and cherish it... It will warm your heart!

See you soon!
Merna

No comments: