Sunday, October 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

Hello again,


We are experiencing a ‘Winter Wonderland’ today here in Iowa. Isn’t it funny that only last week I was writing about Autumn, and now we are soo past that. However, this hibernation is beginning and it gives me a warm, wonderful feeling inside for a dynamic winter in my life. I have plans on finishing the writing of my third workbook Pocket of Memories, which is a 30 workbook assisting someone through the grief process. My second workbook Pocket of Rubies and a cup of Hazelnut is finished and [[hopefully]] starting the printing process very soon. Each of these workbooks will have a supreme workshop circuit designed to help people with these areas of life.


With the thoughts of winter, hibernation brings so much peace, contentment, and warmth to my heart. However, many individuals become a little fearful of ‘alone time’, but are they aware of it. Does the thought of being alone with your thoughts scare you and give you peace. Do you get wrapped up in the harried way of life, so you do not have to be alone with yourself? We all have many escapes whether fun or tasks in life, but are we aware that we have landed last on our daily lists of life. For many, they have completely fallen off their list and need attention to bring themselves to the top once again or for the first time. This is NOT selfish, but necessary for a healthy self-worth.


With winter coming I have worked with many individuals on this topic and they are not aware of the obstacles we all have in the way of finding peace. Our list of busyness may seem just, but where is me time? I will leave you with that for this week. Grab a pocket journal and find out more about you!


Take care and stay warm!


Merna

No comments: