Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Do You Have A Wicked Inner Voice?

I am getting ready to begin my next two classes for college and had some much-needed down time before it starts tomorrow. In addition, no TV in my home for the last week due to some lightening damage while I was gone. However, I found it useful to work on getting the word out there about my book Pocket of Pearls. I also have found myself with a harried voice inside of me, but I stop and take a deep breath and challenge myself to be kind. I will do well in school, while giving it my best.

The emails keep coming in and women are gravitating towards finding healthier self-talk. Excellent! We all need this guidance since we have to live with ‘us’ 24/7! We are the ones that have to hear ourselves, never escape our voices – day in and out. Don’t you want a soothing, comforting voice encouraging you and yet supporting you too? You can find this!

Wouldn’t today be a good day to start giving you some support and kindness? The Pocket of Pearls workbook is affordable on everyone’s budget at $10 from Amazon or Barnes and Noble online. You are worth this investment month after month to stay on a healthy path. This is a streamlined workbook that fits nicely in your purse, so you have it wherever you go. I have had a couple women tell me just seeing the journal in their purses ‘reminds’ them to stay on this path.

If any of you have any questions or feedback on the book, please go to my website and email me! I would love to hear from you and help you get started if needed.

Have a fantastic day!

Merna

No comments: