Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is Your Roof Leaking?

Hello!

It is a gorgeous July day here in Northern Iowa and I plan to be outside working on my acreage. It does not really seem like work since I will be outside enjoying the summer. I have 5.5 acres to mow and tend to, but when I am finished ‘I’ think it is breathtaking here. I LOVE my home and do my best to take care of it. After all, if I do not tend to it this place it will fall apart and it would not take long for it to start showing on the surface.

With that said, let us use this visual with our relationship with self. Without work, sweat, and attention it will start to fade. It will not be long before the lack of attention starts showing visually, let alone what is happening below it. For instance, when you have a leak in your roof you keep putting off the repairs that are needed. Let us say you take months and months to get the roof looked at. By the time, you have a professional look at it the repairs are beyond a few nails and shingles. The rotting of the frame of the roof, attic boards, ceiling in your house and the sheet rock that has rotted from staying wet… and so on… Any homeowner knows the consequences of ‘putting off’ repairs.

Now, back to us! :) Using these thoughts on our mind, heart, and soul. If we do not tend to our personal spirit, it will wither and need more repair. Now of course, this does not mean you will ‘rot’ at your core as if the roof did, but it could feel that way. This feeling would take on many faces like despair, passionless, lack of motivation, and so on. Where did your dreams go in life? Our dreams and goals in life are necessary to a confident feeling. We should all ask this great question to ourselves. I dream a lot! I believe in the world of “The Secret” it is called manifesting. However, once I learned the law of attraction I utilize this skill in a more powerful way by fully understanding it and NOT killing my own hopes. Dreaming alone will not attract more, but adding the necessary tools will help you live your dreams. As in the law of attraction, what you feel you will attract! If you are feeling bad about yourself, or your voice is harsh – this is what you attract. Therefore, the first place to start ‘attracting abundance’ is where the magnet lives, which is in your personal spirit. The Pocket of Pearls workbook will start you on this path of abundant living, while keeping you on your toes daily.

What are your dreams? Does your inner voice encourage you or tell you its silly and not going to happen? I have heard that deflating voice in the past and I stay attentive with my relationship with Merna. Take the Pocket of Pearls journey and learn more about you. Do not be afraid of looking within because you were brought into this world as a sweet, kind soul. You are still in there… we just have some housecleaning to do… Remember, you do not have to go through this journey alone; you have me in your pocket daily.

Have a great Sunday!

Love,

Merna

1 comment:

Louisa Sheedy said...

If a repair needs to be done, no matter how small and manageable it may be, you have to give it your full attention and have it finished immediately. The biggest damage can start out small.